Limitations of Service and Commitment of Care
The Clarity Clinic Pregnancy Center is not a medical facility and we are not legally qualified to diagnose whether or not a client is pregnant. Only a licensed physician is qualified to confirm the pregnancy test result regardless of the outcome: positive, negative, or inconclusive.
Commitment of Care:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive open and honest answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in the accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in absolute confidence and is only disclosed as required by law when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
3365 Hillcrest Rd.
Dubuque, Iowa 52002