Limitations of Service and Commitment of Care
Limitations of service: The Clarity Clinic Pregnancy Center is staffed by individuals who have received training in crisis counseling, but for the most part, do not have academic degrees in counseling, nor are they licensed by any state. Our peer consultation is not intended as a substitute for professional counseling, medical or prenatal care.
The Clarity Clinic Pregnancy Center is not a medical facility and we are not legally qualified to diagnose whether or not a client is pregnant. Only a licensed physician is qualified to confirm the pregnancy test result regardless of the outcome: positive, negative, or inconclusive.
Commitment of Care:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive open and honest answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in the accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in absolute confidence and is only disclosed as required by law when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful, honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
3365 Hillcrest Rd.
Dubuque, Iowa 52002