What Are My Choices?
– Making an adoption plan may be a great choice for you and your baby. It is important to get accurate information about adoption. There are countless plans of adoption you may choose!
– Adoption today has changed considerably since your parents or grandparents were your age.
– There are confidential/closed adoption plans, semi or totally open adoption plans.
– Click here for more information on adoption.
We provide you with resources to help you every step of the way:
– Prenatal care
– Financial support
– Infant supplies
– Basic parenting education
– Material assistance
– There are two types of abortion; medical and surgical.
– The type of abortion that you may choose will depend on the gestational age of your pregnancy to determine which method you may perhaps undergo.
– We Provide Post Abortion Counsel Support for Men and Women.
3365 Hillcrest Rd.
Dubuque, Iowa 52002