What Are My Choices?
– Making an adoption plan may be a great choice for you and your baby. It is important to get accurate information about adoption. There are countless plans of adoption you may choose!
– Adoption today has changed considerably since your parents or grandparents were your age.
– There are confidential/closed adoption plans, semi or totally open adoption plans.
– Click here for more information on adoption.
We provide you with resources to help you every step of the way:
– Parenting and life skills education via our First Steps program.
– One-on-one coaching and emotional support.
– Material assistance (infant supplies, clothing, and more) in our donor-supported boutique.
– Referrals to area resources.
– We provide education about abortion procedures including timing, methods, side effects, and risks.
– We provide limited obstetrical ultrasounds which can help determine viability and estimate gestational age. The type(s) of abortion procedure(s) available to you depends on this information.
– Clarity Clinic does not provide or refer for abortions.
– Click here for more information on fetal development stages.
3365 Hillcrest Rd.
Dubuque, Iowa 52002